1. Registration is guaranteed upon full payment of class fee. We cannot hold a space for you until you have paid for your class. Most classes require a minimum of three students. A class will be cancelled three days before it is scheduled if the minimum number has not registered. We will refund your money towards another class or apply the amount toward the purchase of merchandise. Reservation and payment for class must be received no later than 72 hours before class. Payment will not be accepted the day of class.
2. If you must cancel a class, you will receive a refund only if you cancel 72 hours before the class is scheduled to meet. If cancellation is not received in a timely manner a cancellation fee of $10.00 will be applied to your account. This includes paid classes as well as all free classes.
3. Please mark your calendar with the date and time of class, as we are not able to make reminder phone calls.
4. Please arrive for your class no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
5. We understand that many people carry cell phones today, however, during class, we ask that you turn off your cell phone, or at least put it on "silent" so that that you do not disturb the other students. If you need to use your cell phone, please be polite, and step outside to talk so that you do not disturb the class.
6. Supply list will be sent only when registration has been paid. Class supply lists are sent 3-5 days before the class is taught. We MUST have a valid email address. If a supply list is to be printed from the shop, there will be a $.50 charge per page.
7. Platte Valley Vac and Sew reserves the right to cancel a class when there is insufficient enrollment. In the case of inclement weather, students should call the shop 30 - 60 minutes before the start of class to see if class has been cancelled. Classes cancelled due to weather will be rescheduled
8. We want everyone to enjoy their class experience. There are many things that can disturb or disrupt student's learning. We try to keep the classroom environment comfortable for everyone, and ask that each student practice general politeness and sensitivities. Several of our students and employees have allergies, so please don't wear strong perfumes, and leave children at home.
9. Please make sure that your sewing machine is in good working condition and that you bring all accessories needed for the class you are taking.
10. If an RSVP is not received for the class you will be asked to audit the class. No Exceptions